Develop a solid foundation in user experience (UX) research. Discover what a UX researcher does and how research can come to your rescue during product conception, design, and development.
In this workshop, practical, real-world examples are examined to help participants learn to choose the most suitable methods to answer key research questions and successfully utilize a variety of research approaches throughout the design and development process, from planning to execution and analysis.
This workshop is ideal for team members in the following roles.
- Project managers
- Product managers
- UI/UX designers
- Software developers
- Anyone in your organization who participates in digital product development
- Understand the role of a user-experience researcher
- Appreciate the value of user research during product conception, design, and development
- Distinguish between common research methods
- Identify the appropriate research method for different scenarios
- Practice the steps involved in conducting research throughout the product development process, from planning to analysis
- Kick-start your own research by putting your new skills into practice
Duration & Format
This workshop can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141).
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.