Manufacturing must continue to do more with less, employing lean and agile techniques to optimize operations and maximize product availability.
Manufacturing leaders must satisfy shifting customer and regulatory requirements, drive product and process innovation, and anticipate the impact of potentially disruptive technologies on their businesses and operating models.
We work with manufacturing clients to build, maintain, and support solutions that are more scalable, reusable, interoperable, and affordable. We can help you in the following areas:
- THE INDUSTRIAL INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT)
- BIG DATA MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING INTEGRATION, INGESTION, & ANALYTICS
- MOBILE & LOCATION-AWARE TECHNOLOGY
- CLOUD COMPUTING
- SENSOR TECHNOLOGY
- IN-MEMORY COMPUTING
- ENTERPRISE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (ERP) APPLICATIONS
- SUPPLY CHAIN & WAREHOUSE COORDINATION SYSTEMS
- NETWORK & IT SYSTEMS SECURITY
- OPEN SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES & SOLUTIONS