Manufacturing must continue to do more with less, employing lean and agile techniques to optimize operations and maximize product availability.
Manufacturing leaders must satisfy shifting customer and regulatory requirements, drive product and process innovation, and anticipate the impact of potentially disruptive technologies on their businesses and operating models.
We work with manufacturing clients to build, maintain, and support solutions that are more scalable, reusable, interoperable, and affordable. We can help you in the following areas:
- THE INDUSTRIAL INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT)
- BIG DATA MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING INTEGRATION, INGESTION, & ANALYTICS
- MOBILE & LOCATION-AWARE TECHNOLOGY
- CLOUD COMPUTING
- SENSOR TECHNOLOGY
- IN-MEMORY COMPUTING
- ENTERPRISE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (ERP) APPLICATIONS
- SUPPLY CHAIN & WAREHOUSE COORDINATION SYSTEMS
- NETWORK & IT SYSTEMS SECURITY
- OPEN SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES & SOLUTIONS
What's on the horizon for the manufacturing industry?
The next industrial revolution is upon us, and many don't even realize it.
Today, we not only have the ability to build machines that increase efficiency and reduce costs, the Internet of Things (IoT) and smart manufacturing technologies have given rise to a new, limitless potential of mechanized manufacturing.
Download this report, in which we explore the potential changes on the horizon for the manufacturing industry, as well as the opportunities that lie ahead for you and your organization.