Our Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) Boot Camp provides you with tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. As we put it, “to beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker.”
This course will immerse you into the hacker mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic ethical hacking process. The course includes over 140 labs which mimic real scenarios to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
The Certified Ethical Hacking training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the globally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification!
This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
- Official EC-Council CEHv9 Course Materials
- Official EC-Council Backpack
- 6 Months Access to iLabs – an online cyber range hacking environment
- CEHv9 Exam – proctored on the last day of course
- Exam Pass Guarantee – if you do not pass the exam, you can resit the CEH Boot Camp for free
Washington University in St. Louis
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO. 63130
- INTRODUCTION TO ETHICAL HACKING
- FOOTPRINTING AND RECONNAISSANCE
- SCANNING NETWORKS
- SYSTEM HACKING
- MALWARE THREATS
- SOCIAL ENGINEERING
- SESSION HIJACKING
- HACKING WEBSERVERS
- HACKING WEB APPLICATIONS
- SQL INJECTION
- HACKING WIRELESS NETWORKS
- HACKING MOBILE PLATFORMS
- EVADING IDS, FIREWALLS, AND HONEYPOTS
- CLOUD COMPUTING
5 days (40 hours)
Training provided by Alpine Security, an EC-Council Accredited Training Center.
Maximize your training experience by adding these courses to your curriculum.
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.