GORM Deep Dive begins with an introduction to GORM and its basic usage and configuration. From there the course covers many advanced techniques like effective use of “where” queries, projections, query composition, detached criteria, and query optimization.
This course covers the latest capabilities of GORM, including improved support for connecting to multiple data stores, multi-tenancy, and using GORM with non-relational data stores (such as Neo4J, MongoDB, etc.). You'll also learn how to use GORM outside of a Grails application.
Students should be familiar with the Grails framework. In-depth knowledge of Grails is not required.
Duration and Format
6 hours, delivered as 2 (3-hour) sessions
This course is delivered in-person by Grails co-founder, Jeff Brown, and can be conducted at your location or in our Midwest training lab (12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive; St. Louis, MO. 63141)
The following topics are covered in this course:
- Introduction to GORM
- Advanced Query Techniques
- Multiple Data Sources
- GORM with Non-relational Data Stores
- Data Services
- Using GORM Outside of Grails
Professional Training for Modern Technology Teams
Flexible Technology Training
Keep your team on the cutting edge with our technology training offerings.
- Courses are developed and led by practicing software engineers and subject matter experts.
- All courses can be customized to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Courses can be conducted at your location, online, or in our state-of-the-art training lab in St. Louis, Missouri.
Many of our courses are also offered to the public both online and at our Midwest training lab for your convenience.